THE FIFTH SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE WITH INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPATION
13th decembEr 2019
HOTEL HOLIDAY INN, ŠPANSKIH BORACA 74, BELGRADE, SERBIA
The aim of the scientific conference is to connect experts and researchers from the economy, research institutions, educational institutions, scientific institutions and relevant state institutions, to exchange results and experiences arising from theory and practice. In addition, the presentation of scientific and technical achievements is expected to improve the basis for linking higher education and professional environment. Scientific conference POLITEHNIKA provides the opportunity for successful students to present their achievements within the existing sections.
UNITS AND CONFERENCE TOPICS
The conference will be organized in plenary sessions (by invitation) and in units (oral presentations and visual sessions). Time frame for presentation:
– Plenary sessions up to 25 minutes,
– Oral presentation up to 10 minutes,
– Poster presentations are limited to the 70 x 100 cm format.
The official language of the Conference is Serbian, with the possibility of giving presentations in the languages of the countries of the former Yugoslavia, as well as in English. Simultaneous interpretation will not be arranged.
Instructions for the Preparation of Papers:
Papers should be submitted via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Papers that received a positive review and for which a registration fee has been paid by 15th November 2019. will be published in the Compendium of papers. The Conference registration fees for participants from Serbia are:
– 7,500.oo RSD for publication of the paper with presentation
– 4,000.oo RSD for publication of the paper without presentation
– 4,000.oo RSD for publication of the paper of PhD students, master or specialist students
– 3,000.oo RSD for publication of the paper of bachelor students
The Conference registration fees for international participants are:
– 70.oo EUR for publication of the paper with presentation
– 40.oo EUR for publication of the paper without presentation
– 40.oo EUR for publication of the paper of PhD students, master or specialist students
– 30.oo EUR for publication of the paper of bachelor students
The registration fee, in addition to conference attendance, covers the costs of handouts, the Conference Proceedings on CD, coffee breaks and the gala dinner at the restaurant of hotel Holiday Inn. This applies to all types of the Conference registration fees, except for the publication of the papers without presentation. The Conference Proceedings (electronic edition) will be available on this site after the Conference.
One author, as the first signatory, can participate with two works at the specified fees.
PAYMENT OF FEES:
The registration fee is to be paid to account number 840-1854666-50, model 97, reference number 93-74212115, with the note ”registration fee for the conference, name and surname of the participant.”
Instructions for payment from abroad could be downloaded here.
15th October 2019 – Paper submission deadline
1st November 2019 – Notification of paper acceptance
15th November 2019 – Registration and payment of the fee
13th December 2019 – Conference
Brankova 17, 11000 Belgrade, Serbia
tel: +381 11 64 10 990
faks: +381 11 78 09 731